Hard Asylum 2015 Hard Asylum 2015

INCREDIBLE
Loved the intro, really dark atmosphere going on there.
The distorted reese at the intro is dope too.
Great kick and modulations.
10/10

HardcoreCap responds:

Thanks a ton, glad you enjoy it. Here's something I'm a bit more proud of you might enjoy as well. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/657395

Spongebob (Cleaned up audio) Spongebob (Cleaned up audio)

Sounds way better now, althought there is still some white noise in thebackground.
At least the ending click noise got killed!
Good job again :)

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Thank you. :)

SpongeBob SpongeBob

Only thing I found annoying was the disturbing white noise in the background. I recommend you to use software like any sort of DAW or Audacity to clean the audio output.

Smooth track, yo.

P.S: Just heard that clicking sound at the end.

ConE 2 — Alarm 2 ConE 2 — Alarm 2

Classy melody, reminds me of the 90's lol
I'm really in love with this, this melody is just great!
Loving the melody breaks, like in 1:20!

Great job, perfect tune for an epic boss battle.

Esdeer responds:

Thank you, man!

City On The Moon City On The Moon

I must say... this blowed my mind.
The intro made me think of Jazz somehow.
Then that smooth but harsh kick.
I didn't really like the snare to be honest.
And when the glitchy beat drops...
Yup, that happened.

8.5/10

I would change that snare, add some reverb to it perhaps.
Check the audio levels, drums aren't mastered properly, since they are a bit low.

Overall, nice melody, lovely beat, and great composition in general.
I encourage you to practice more on this track, see how it goes! :)

TonicTaste responds:

Yeah man, I will definitely see what I could do about that snare. I will try to make it blend in more with the track. I'll try to make sure that the drums are a bit more balanced as well, haha. Glad you enjoyed the song dude!

llll2 llll2

Nice lead!
Only problem I found was that it's not really well mastered, drums are not loud enough.
They also sound a bit too FL-ish to me, try changing that, making them 'unique' in a way, like barely distorting them, changing pitch minimally, cutting them, sampling, etc.
I highly encourage you to watch some tutorials in mastering, since you use FL, I recommend you to take a look at Maximus. It's a good plugin for this kind of stuff.
Good job man.

erenik responds:

Thanks! I will look into it when I have the time. Mostly don't have too much time for music, and thus focus just on the melodies and composition thus far.

Zomboy - Terror Squad (Zelta RMX) Zomboy - Terror Squad (Zelta RMX)

R.I.P Ears
The mastering in this is a complete joke.
And the "production" isn't the best too.
Plus, it's like i'm listening this track through my grandma's radio.
On the good side:
· Nothing (Imagination?)
On the bad side:
· Two songs in one. What the hell dude. Putting a song overlayed with another one with different tempos is no good at all.
· Drums, again with the tempo, sounds like some low-quality Breakcore.
0/10

Zelta responds:

Ok, I do agree with you that the drums are a little off, but somethings u tell me doesn't make sense. 1. There are not 2 songs in one. Not counting the audio clips from All is fair in love and brostep, there isn't another song overlaid with Terror Squad. 2. I've listen to it for a while and I find nothing besides the melody at 0:10 and 3:10 that sounds like a radio. If u want good production listen to the 2nd drop, and how the dubstep part from Terror Squad is arranged.

Elemental Fury Elemental Fury

Okay, this is good.
Only thing taking down points is the mastering, I can barely hear the snare, and the hats are too painful. The kicks are also a bit dead.
The melody is really smooth and nice, gratz on that.
Still though, really well made production.
Hope it helped.

TechnoLogical15 responds:

Thanks for the advice! I do need to work on my mastering/mixing (I still can't tell the difference). I pretty much just used FL Studio presets for the drums and stuff. I'm not sure how to make them sound better. I can't find any tutorials that just use FL Studio native plugins. Do you know of any good tutorials? DnB isn't really my stong area. I don't know what is... I make a variety of stuff.

Heart Song Heart Song

Melody: 10/10
Production: 4/10
I'm in love with this melody, although I dislike the piano and overall, the production of the track.
I would add reverb to the piano, lots of reverb. Perhaps some minimal delay to it aswell.
The piano needs to be different. I find this one a bit dull and disappointing to be honest.
There's also some chords that sound really bad.
There's also some weird filter on the master. Not sure if that was meant to be like this.
I hope this helps you, I'm not an expert, yet not a noob.

jmagnum responds:

ehh. I wasn't too worried about making it sound good. Sort of just making it just for the sake of making it :P I'm glad you like the melody though. In the future if I ever make it into a real thing, I can at least do it with confidence :)

DanceTronica Remaster DanceTronica Remaster

Although it is not my style, I liked the flow of this track.
Found the intro a bit too repetitive, but overall, the composition is good.
To me, it sounds too simple. I do like this guitar-lead thing right at the drop.
I highly recommend you to dedicate more time to your track creation, adding more SFX and FX to it, perhaps more complex melodies, or more variations.
Good job.

MrSmash64 responds:

Who said simple was bad?
Oh well that's your opinion thanks for the review anyway! ;)